Dear Educator Candidate,
Thank you for your interest.
Being chosen to become a Wella Co. Independent Educator means that you will have the opportunity to expand your career and grow your craft. You will receive best in class education, taught by the industry’s finest trainers. We pride ourselves in choosing only the most highly skilled professionals to train others in our brands (Wella, Sebastian, Nioxin, OPI, Clairol, Kadus, GHD, System Professional) , seasonal collections, and methods.
WORKING as a Wella Co, EDUCATOR you will:
The SELECTION PROCESS will be as follows:
- Present and facilitate classes in salons
- Teach distributor workshops and seminars
- Demonstrate and promote products / booth sales at events and industry tradeshows
- Collaborate with our Education and Sales partners team
- Your qualifications are submitted. If approved and skills meet our recruiting requirements, we will contact you via email and or phone to schedule a pre-screening call.
- Virtual Audition
After successfully completing the assessment process and have been accepted as a Wella Co. Educator, you will be contracted to represent our Brands as an Independent Contractor.
Please review the below requirements.
Hair Educator REQUIREMENTS (Wella, Kadus, Clairol)
- Licensed Cosmetologist (photo copy required)
- Currently working behind the chair with 3 years minimum experience
- Professionally skilled in all aspects of hair - Coloring, Cutting, and Styling
- Best in class presentation skills with the ability to teach and share information to groups of 5 to 50
- Positive, outgoing attitude – desire to motivate and inspire others
- Organized, efficient and flexible
- Valid driver’s license and reliable vehicle / reliable transportation; ability to travel and sometimes without advanced notice
- Able to facilitate 30 classes in a year
- Attend at least 2 National trainings in a year
- Have strong Social Media presence
- Have proficient communication and computer skills - own a computer in good working condition, able to work with PowerPoint, Excel, Email and iOS/Android Apps
- Work in a branded Wella color Salon