Dear Educator Candidate,
Thank you for your interest.
Being chosen to become a Wella Co. Independent Educator means that you will have the opportunity to expand your career and grow your craft. You will receive best in class education, taught by the industry’s finest trainers. We pride ourselves in choosing only the most highly skilled professionals to train others in our brands (Wella, Sebastian, Nioxin, OPI, Clairol, Kadus, GHD, System Professional) , seasonal collections, and methods.
WORKING as a Wella Co. EDUCATOR you will:
The SELECTION PROCESS will be as follows:
- Present and facilitate classes in salons,
- Teach distributor workshops and seminars
- Demonstrate and promote products / booth sales at events and industry tradeshows
- Collaborate with our Education and Sales partners team
- Once your qualifications are submitted and approved, if your skills match our recruiting needs, we will be in contact with you to set up a pre-screening call
- Virtual Audition
After successfully completing the assessment process and have been accepted as a Wella Co. Educator, you will be contracted to represent our Brands as an Independent Contractor.
OPI Educator REQUIREMENTS
- Licensed Nail Technician (photocopy required)
- Currently working as a nail technician with 3 years minimum experience
- Best in class presentation skills with the ability to teach and share information to groups of 5 to 50
- Positive, outgoing attitude – desire to motivate and inspire others
- Organized, efficient, and flexible
- Valid driver’s license and reliable vehicle / reliable transportation; ability to travel and sometimes without advanced notice
- Able to facilitate 20 classes per year
- Attend at least 2 National trainings in a year
- Have strong Social Media presence
- Own a computer in good working condition, proficient in PowerPoint, Excel, Email and iOS/Android Apps